Symantec DLO 7.6 Beta Testing Opportunity
Symantec DLO 7.6 Beta Testing Opportunity Open
Symantec DLO 7.6 Beta program is in Progress. Please enroll yourself on SYMBETA site to participate in the Beta program and see how Symantec DLO now offers support beyond just Windows platform.
Key features in Symantec DLO 7.6-
- Backup Interruption Tolerance
- Support for Open file Backup
- Enhanced De-Duplication – Improved Reliability, Scalability and Performance
- Lotus Notes 9.x Support
- Support for Lotus Notes NSF files Deduplication.
- Support for Macintosh Clients.
- Alerts/Notifications Usability Improvements
- Automatic Integrity Checker
- CPU Process Priority Throttling
- Backup Completion & Last Successful Backup Report
- VIP Users File Restrictions
- Restricted Admin privileges ( Multi Level DLO Admins )
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Support
- Field defects, bug-fixes and stabilization
The program is being run in 2 stages
• Stage 1: Mac Beta --> now Open for Recruitment!!
• Stage 2: Full Beta (all 7.6 features)
For more details on these new features and other additions, please refer to the "What's New" section of the Administrator's Guide installed with the product
Forward-looking Statements: Any forward-looking indication of plans for products is preliminary and all future release dates are tentative and are subject to change. Any future release of the product or planned modifications to product capability, functionality, or feature are subject to ongoing evaluation by Symantec, and may or may not be implemented and should not be considered firm commitments by Symantec and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.
We look forward to your feedback and hope you are excited to try out this new release,
Symantec DLO Product Management